Monday, October 5, 2009

Betrayal

It has been a rough day. As I sit here nursing the wounds left over from a stabbing to the back by a long-time employee and friend which may well contribute to costing me my job, I am trying to figure out how to put a positive spin on things. I guess the good news is that a new opportunity seems to have put itself in my way right at the right time. I guess that is the good thing about life - it always seems to find a way to mix things up and keep it interesting.



hmmmm...as I re-read the above, I can see that I have failed miserably at keeping this positive. Here's another attempt. My wonderful family loves me, the weather is real nice these days and I still have my freedom.

Onward and upward.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the first part of your post IS positive, or at least the last part of the first part ... huh ??!
I'm sure you know the saying: "Where God closes a door, He opens a window". I've always found that to be true, although it can sometimes take a while for us to see the window being open.

Grandpa Earl said...

Well, I love you still.
Hang in there.

Do you want to do handyman stuff until that window opens?

angela michelle said...

Oh Joe what a bummer! Your work stinks! Mark once had a colleague who mounted a concerted campaign to destroy him over the course of several months. And for a while it seemed to be working. I know you'll stay above the fray and act befitting a Christian while standing your ground. (does that make sense?) Good luck!