Monday, February 25, 2008

Hot February?

We were unloading some of those 1,000 lb round bales from a borrowed trailer today (during lunch) and it took me probably an hour or so afterward to cool off! I was actually sweating. It looks like spring is definitely here. We also got in some plowing, and to finish off the day, Sterling and I went out to look for crawdads in the creek below the dam. It was surprising to see just how few there were compared to the other day. Dad had said the crawdads were probably spawning and wouldn't be out like that for long and he was right. We found only 3 tonight and none of them were the gigantic monsters like we found the other day. Sterling felt pretty cool being able to stay out late to go look for crawdads though - that was fun.

3 comments:

Mark A said...

Nuthin like stayin up late for some quality time with dad.
I expect he'll remember that for all his days.

Nancy Sabina said...

Do you have ads on your blog? Are you making money off it? Tell me about it!

Farmer Joe said...

Well, Nancy, the answer is "yes" to the first part, and "no" to the second part.

Theoretically I could make money, but I would have to get enough people looking at the blog to actually have some of them clicking on the ads. From there, there is the possibility of making money. Do a Google search on Google adsense or something.