Friday, April 24, 2009

Rogue Cow

Since my last post, I did get that lawnmower running, was called as EQ Pres (which is severely cutting into my shop time), got my bushhog into and out of the shop with a new trailing wheel and a chain in place of the top bar to allow it to follow the contour of the land (leave a comment asking for info if you really care about that), installed a starter on the Metro and drove it to Bonham where I concluded that the transmission is certainly going out and found this:

It is two bags of cattle feed that was left on my tailgate with this note stapled to it:
Thank you - Hope we did not inconvenience you too much with heifer
Interesting...apparently the guy whose cow got loose and that ran with our herd for a week or so dropped it off for us.  It's a nice thought, but honestly, I wish he would have just fixed the fence that his cow ruined while she was here...or maybe replaced the extension cord they ran over with their 2-ton truck.  I guess it is better than nothing though...

No comments: