Saturday, July 25, 2009

Carburetion

Jessica is out of town for the family reunion for a few weeks, so I get to do pretty much whatever I want to around here with no interuption. Of course, it also means that I am eating frozen pizza every day, leaving the toilet seat up and occasionally talking to myself....but I digress. Today, I spent pretty much the whole day wading through carburetor parts. I was knee deep in parts from the tractor (which has always had a problem with the float sticking and just recently started draining the entire gas tank through the carb and down to the ground and (it looks like) into the oil pan) and from our "new" Honda fourwheeler. It is amazing that it pretty much took all day, but it was nice to get it done and it really needed to be done. I have been having to intermittently tap on that carb with rocks to get the tractor going.

Anyway, that is the story of the day - pretty much totally boring, but Jessica wants updates, so....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

keep the updates coming! Are you getting any fishing time in?

Farmer Joe said...

Notchet. Maybe I will get around to it once I get a few things done around here - I still have a REALLY big TWO-DEW list..