Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rockin' the T-Town


En route Americana within Creek Indian Nation boundaries:


Not too exciting, I know, but hey, how often do you drive under a motorgrader in indian territory?

And since (so far) this blog post really stinks, here is a link to my 3rd version of an advertisement for employment. Previous versions seem to be attracting folks that are wanting my salary for a hourly-wage type position: Click here to see the ad
So far, this ad has brought in some decent applicants (including a return missionary)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

sorry that the motorgrader is the most interesting thing that happened to you today! Good luck finding that honest/hard working person! (RMs seem like a GREAT option!) Maybe you can advertise in the Tulsa wards??

Wendy said...

haha I love the ad.

Nancy Sabina said...

Looks like a good job listing to me. Good luck!