Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Present Giving

I love mine because it is so warm...it's mine so I can do whatever I want with it."

"I'm going to make sure to never make it dirty so it never has to go in the laundry."

"My blanket."

Quotes from the weasels (Winter, Sterling, then Ginger) after opening their "Quillows" (quilt + pillow) from Aunt Angela & family. The kids were stoked and they could tell that each of their fabrics were chosen with care. I think the presents were intended for tomorrow morning, but Grandma figured they would be better for tonight to help the kids get to bed better. Thanks Ashurst-McGees!

3 comments:

angela michelle said...

Yay! I'm glad they were a hit!

angela michelle said...

hy, what was that youtube clip you were telling me about involving...hyenas and a giraffe?

Anonymous said...

You're going to want to search up alligators, lions, and water buffalo. It is something else.