Friday, December 5, 2008

Walking the Moon

I haven't been blogging lately due to the fact that winter has me in a doldrum or something and I tend to sit wrapped in 4 sweaters not doing much that is worthy of blogging.  However, today is a newsworthy one simply due to the fact that my horizons have been lifted by human technology.  For those who could care less about the ways of mechanical operation, you may resume your day unaffected, but for the rest of you (if there are any) feast your eyes on this:



I sat there watching the video in complete awe.  My concept of where we, as a human race are at (on a mechanized scale) has been dashed, and I find myself standing on the forefront of a new era of both mechanized destruction and order.  

6 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Asher (who IS interested in that sort of thing) says "Wow! Can we play wid dat?"

Nancy Sabina said...

Now Asher is saying "It's actually a digger. No. It's actually a tractor. No. It's actually a crane. No. It's actually a digger." You're famous at our house Joe.

Bea said...

Yeah, my blood's so mad, feels like coagulatin',
I'm sittin' here, just contemplatin'.....

auntie B.

angela michelle said...

crazy! it's like a nightmare scene from a sci fi horror flick on planetary destruction. and also, so cool.

wannabee free said...

Farmer buddy that is one mind blowing video, i cant tell you how many cords of wood I cut as a youngster but that thar machine cut more in 30 seconds.
You and your bro are crazy the only thing that could have topped the beefcakes would be bunny cakes!
Abram

Farmer Joe said...

ABE - Bunny cakes sounds intriguing - we'll have to give that recipe a whirl to see how it turns out. Sounds like a real winner.