Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I told ya so

Sorry folks, I have to do this:


I TOLD YOU SO

Remember all my ranting and more ranting and more ranting against Chicago?  Well, now I guess I am not the only one that knows.  Let me paint a quick picture of corruption:

  • George Ryan Illinois' last governor  was convicted in April 2006 on racketeering and fraud charges.
  • Rod Blagojevich Illinois' current governor is currently on bail for various corruption charges.
  • Here's a little gem from Wikipedia: "Five Illinois governors have been charged with crimes, either during the administrations or after. The first, Lennington Small, was acquitted. Otto Kerner, Jr.Daniel Walker, and George Ryan all served time in prison. "
The place is a political cesspool.  I can't see how Obama would have missed out on the filth there, but I pray to high heaven on a regular basis that somehow, someway, he managed to side-step through the corrupt political environment there.  Of course, to beleive that is true, you have to beleive you can walk across a feedlot without stepping in any caca...



2 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

You have such a lovely way with words, Jose.

angela michelle said...

Seriously, that's a crazy bad track record. But don't lose hope in Obama!! Life is all about walking through feedlots unsmirched!