Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lost Days

I just realized that while the last few days in chicago on business
(while productive from a business standpoint) have been essentially
two days lost from my life. I just got the feeling that they have
been the same as when our flight was cancelled in London the other day
and we had to sit in a hotel room for 24 hours. It is just days that
I can never get back, and have served no purpose in the achieving my
personal goals. It's like putting your life on hold for a few days.

3 comments:

Mark A said...

Waste or in poor efficiency?
I sometimes feel the same at the end of a long day where nothing seemed to happen to progress toward goals but as I think of it on a deeper level I see where it was a necessary step. This post just reminded me of mine from 10/18.

Farmer Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farmer Joe said...

No, really...just gone. The thing about a bad day at work is that a the end of the day, you get to go home. In the case of being on the road, the nights are wasted to. It is just a day gone from life with none of the bennies.