Thursday, October 25, 2007

Opening Pandora's Box

Real quick here: I just realized that as a bona-fide blogger, I can now push my favorite websites on the world. You need to stop whatever you are doing, think of your favorite song and get onto www.pandora.com right now! It absolutely rules! (or in my case, it rocks :) I used Pantera's Planet Caravan as my initial seed and listen to righteous tunes all day long while I am working.
Spoiler alert: It's a free internet radio station that allows you to custom-tailor the "channel" you listen to according to your own listening preferences. It's all done via crazy algorythms and based on 400 uniquely identified characteristics for each song. You tell it a song you like and based on that, it creates your channel and feeds you more music you're sure to love.

3 comments:

Mark A said...

No Linky? come awn bro
sounds cool thought

Farmer Joe said...

Hey man, I am new to this blogger thing. I assumed it would just auto-link it. It didn't, but I went back and fixed it just for you. Now click the link and enjoy the blissful sounds of customized radio.

Mark A said...

I tried it out. Cool stuff indeed. That may keep me from having to take my Ipod to work.