Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Welcome Back!


It's funny how a hundred dollar welder can prevent you from ever owning a decent welder....

So, I created a Blog a year or so ago on blogspot and posted a few things and then promptly forgot to remember the address. That may seem like an insignificant event, but the fact remains that since I knew that I already had a blog (somewhere) I could not ever convince myself to start a new one. Since I never started a new one, you the reader have been forced to suffer with a small hole in your soul whilst you have been forced to continue on through life without being able to read my blog.

All dramatics aside, you can see that the hundred dollar welder (my existing blog) which does weld (in theory, but not good enough for most applications) has made it so I could not purchase a nice welder (a new blog) that would weld the way I want it to. I know - it is a stupid theory, but sometimes that stupid cheapo welder ruins your life.

Anyhoo, back on the ranch, the news around the barnyard is that we bought the farm yesterday, so I figured what better time to get over any misgivings and start chronicling life at the farm via blog. So, prepare yourselves for mindless drivel, updates, ranting and possibly even some occasionally entertaining content. I may even slip in some shots of the kids on the tractor or something. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

angela michelle said...

Joe, I love the way you used the welder as a metaphor for your blog. What an advanced literary technique, you closet literati.

Farmer Joe said...

You like that huh? Then this will really blow your mind - I actually have a $750 welder. :o

Unfortunately though, my old neighbor Joe ("Jo-jo the indian circus boy" for those who know) did give me an air compressor once. It is as good as a $100 welder and I am afraid I'll be saddled with it to the day I die.