Saturday, April 5, 2008

Glutton for ?

I guess I do this to myself, but is there no cure? I headed out at
about 9p to Richardson to remove/take 120' of free chainlink fence.
The idea is to use it to close off part of our property line.
Well...after losing a tire on the stocktrailer on the freeway (and not
stopping) I got to work pulling the fence. It wasn't too bad I
guess. The worst was where trees had grown through it. It was kind
of cool to be prepared though with all the tools I needed. It sure
stinks not to be prepared with a spare wheel. I limped over to Plano
and am crashing here tonight. The rim made it seemingly unscathed.
The wheel on the other axle must be holding it up or something.
Anyway, it is late and I have a TON of stuff to do tomorrow...so...good night.

1 comment:

Mom said...

It is good that you can at least recognize that it is self inflicted.
Mom