Monday, June 2, 2008

Cock-A-Doodle-Doo

I saw an ad for free roosters up near Tulsa today ( I drove up there at 4:00am this morning) so I stopped by and grabbed a couple on my way home. They are really beautiful animals and we are excited to see if we can get chicks growing on their own here - that would be kinda fun. It was dark when I got home so no pics, but we did cut the wingfeathers on all the chickens since one flew over the fence and got eaten by our dog (that dog's days at this farm are seriously numbered - he is taking the first train outta here and lucky he isn't getting treatment .22)

On an unrelated note, it looks like H. Clinton is getting ready to take the ol' heave ho. I am very excited about that. Now, if the 'O' gets elected, I won't be able to complain because I have just been asking for anyone but the 'H'. We have simply just had too much of Clinton/Bush lately and the one thing that I can agree with Obama on is his slogan on "Change." Clinton/Bush are like the dirty skidded underwear that certain unnamed kids are constantly leaving strewn about the place.

On a second unrelated note, is there any sort of prize for the ugliest blog format on the web? Cause, I have to be winning right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least there is no chance of getting distracted by your blog format Joe ! The messages get priority.

angela michelle said...

"dirty skidded underwear that certain unnamed kids are constantly leaving strewn about the place"

Joe's downhome poetic streak strikes again. At least now I know I'm not the only person with that problem.

Don't you think you have an in-house connection on some photographic creativity for your blog?