Thursday, June 26, 2008

Musack

As you may have already noticed, I added a soundtrack to the blog. It's ironic since I usually hate a website that "sneak-attacks" you with music when you visit, but as I listen to my country station (on Pandora) I found that there are a few songs that really hit home with me and seem to kinda match what we are doing here. So, I figured I would subject you, the reader, to them. Enjoy! ...and I guess if y'all complain too much, I can just pull em down.

PS - spanks to Wendy for the link to the little snippet that allows me to customize a playlist and get it on the blog ;)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I just read your blog on my google reader, so I don't have to listen to your music. so keep on playing

Nancy Sabina said...

Oh Joe - you're such a softie at heart. I love that song by Rascal Flatts. The rest are fun too. Richard is always asking me if I think his tractor's sexy ...

Wendy said...

sounds great!!! love the pickings.. You are welcome by the way but no spanks ;)

angela michelle said...

I am very much laughing at you--in a good way. Good times.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking myself lately that one of the reasons I love country music so much is because I can relate to so much of it.

And, I would just like to point out that you not only like country music, but you also used the word "ya'll" in your blog post. You are sooo converting to Texas!

Farmer Joe said...

Ruth - we are here, so we are trying to keep a good attitude about it.

We're also praying that whatever bug/poisonous plant/allergy/who knows what that is constantly causing itchy spots (and consequently scabby sores) all over Ginger will be identified soon. This place is certainly hellascious from an outdoorsmans point of view.

I may never get to the point where I can say about TX that, despite the atrocious combination of high heat, humidity, poisonous bugs, plants, snakes, lack of mountains, over-active self-image, etc., the people are just so overly fantastically awesome and we would never live elsewhere.

Jessica, on the other hand, was just telling me yesterday how she loves the fact that it is so hot here - I may have created a monster by bringing her here.

For me, Durango is still the final destination, baby - but like I said, we are trying to make the best of things.