Monday, November 12, 2007

Moved in

We're finally in....one room.

We are officially living there, but it is kinda like camping since we
can't really 'move in' until we get the paint done. Catherine & Matt
came out and helped a ton w/ the painting over the weekend, so that
was great. Aunt Sue also is out visiting G-ma, so she came out for a
short visit too.
We also went to church in our new ward for the first time. It was
very friendly and Jessica was excited to find a couple with kids that
match our kids ages just down the street. Good times.
Total cats = 3
Beehives = 2
Wasp stings = 2
Trucks = 0

3 comments:

Mark A said...

I like the stats. It would be fun to keep those in xls charted month by month and See where it goes.

angela michelle said...

What? Where's the truck? You didn't buy the duct tape one?

Farmer Joe said...

While buying a truck of that sort is certainly something I might consider, no, I did not buy it. I have enough projects right now that I really need to refrain from buying (too much of) a beater. See my post about last night's adventures...