Monday, March 17, 2008

Ginger Style

...her own style. I couldn't get the video of her chasing the cow today (the dogs chased the cow off before we could get to it) but this is just about as good:

I got to spend several hours out in the shop tonight. That was nice. I did some welding, grinding, etc on the supports for the new "mobile-shed" for the animals and I whittled wedges for the 10lb sledge and the hatchet whose heads keep falling off. Shop time always makes one feel extra special. If you haven't tried it lately, I highly recommend it.

5 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Too cute. She must feel very free - running around basically neked.

Wendy said...

I thought jessica FOUND ginger's clothes..... ;) Super cute
tante Wendy

Farmer Joe said...

lol @ Wendy

It's not that the clothes aren't available...it's that she refuses to wear them! For such a small person, she is EXTREMElY opinionated concerning all matters of personal styling and dress. A sure way to get a fit around here is to choose an outfit for her (rather than letting her choose her own.)

Bea said...

Now isn't she the cutest little thing. As for her temperament: she's a credit to her name. I love the spicey taste of ginger, HA.
auntie B.

Anonymous said...

She looks like some kind of a little nymph running in the wild. Yes, I have experienced that strong will in her wardrobe choices.
MomA