Friday, March 28, 2008

The Wierdest Thing

I went to sleep on the flight from Chicago. I woke up to the flight
attendant poking me and saying "young man....young man...." I looked
up and the plane was completely empty.

If only this had been a dream. Unfortunately....(or is it
fortunately?) I am now on the bus to the DFW parking facility. The
good news is that I am in TX - the bad news is that there is (at
least) an hours drive facing me and a FULL plate at work for tomorrow
(or I guess, today.)

By the way, did you know that the origins of the word wierd have to do
with old english's terminology for witches? Apparently, witches are
wierd or something.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

note that this post was written at 2am!
When he came home I looked at the clock and it was 3.45am! Now I have the dilemma, do I wake you up or not?

angela michelle said...

Mom says you're like an intellectual farmer. Yes, we knew about weird and witches. Ever heard of "weird sisters"? It's from Shakespeare.

Farmer Joe said...

I'm not really sure what that means...am I supposed to be growing intellect?