Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tradeshow

I am sitting in my booth at the National Facilities Management &
Technology show in Baltimore. Within a few moments, the show floor
will open and we will put on the 'dog & pony' show. This is like the
4th time I have hosted this show, so there is not a lot of mystery
going on...it's just another day on the job. I do have to admit that
I am enjoying the weather her now that I know how bad it is in TX
right now. With my luck though, I'll catch that snow storm in Chicago
on Friday :(

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Wish I had time to come up there and visit you. This is a crazy week for us though. We'll catch you in Texas next time, luckily.

Jessica said...

We sure miss you!
The weather really only was bad last night and this morning. The snow has all melted, and it 50s again and sunny

Anonymous said...

That would be good for the
"continuous story of Chicago airport"

Omama