Sunday, March 15, 2009

FL Unky B-style

I normally avoid disclosing the fact that I am not at home on my blog (don't want any readers robbing me blind in my absence) but in this case, since the house is being occupied, I can share our current exploits:

We drove 16 hours to a beach house in the FL panhandle that has, sofar, exceeded all expectations. The house is ON the beach, ON stilts, and ON fire with awesomeness. In the short time we've been here, we've swam in the gulf, chased beach crabs, had cookouts and in general just hung out. There is no shortage of cousins to hang with.

Right now, I am driving w/ unky Bill to Cape Canaveral to watch the shuttle off (hopefully) in a spontaneous out'n'back jaunt that borders on insanity after the crazy-long drive to get here, but there was no way I was missing out on a road trip w/ Unky Bill. Stay tuned for the results!

2 comments:

angela michelle said...

so fun!!

Anonymous said...

Good call about not blogging about not being home. I didn't think of that.