Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What's been going on since the 10th?

Well, here's a synopsis:

  • The ebay auctions ended and the Shetland fleece sold for $6.50 and the two Angora fleeces brought in nearly $50 together.
  • I put the Shetland sheep up for sale on craigslist so we can focus on angoras
  • I worked through a sinus infection
  • I spent 2 days working from my parents house to supervise/translate for my friend Luis as he finished the drywall mudding in a new kids-room in their house
  • I spent a couple days in Tulsa on business
  • I spent a couple days in Phoenix on business (my old HS buddy T. Romney and I reminisced and schemed until 2:00am - I left his house at 4:00am for the airport)
  • I am currently going through a mild-case of traumatic stress syndrome on account of my job which has ballooned from a high-stress-but-manageable level to a high-stress-and-I-am-pulling-my-hair-out-and-crying-myself-to-sleep level

Sorry to leave you (the loyal reader) in the dark, but things have been a bit hectic here lately.

3 comments:

Eastside Business said...

Don't pull your hair out Joe - become a hair farmer! We'd love to have you join us!

angela michelle said...

Oh Joe--we've got to cut back on your stress! What can we do? No traumatic stress!

Wendy said...

Well I am glad to see you haven't fallen off the face off the eart, or jumped for that matter. Whatever happened to making your job better by moving down to texas... Well maybe you can hire me as your personal assistant (over the www)... just the vdp in me trying to do some business ;)