Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Will This Farm be Profitable?

Here's looking at you kid:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZbuildyour4x4QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

Ebay has changed their format a bit lately, so it was a real pain, but I think I have the hang of it now. I already sold one angora fleece on Craigslist for $15 (that lady was STOKED.) We sold it so cheap because 1) I have no real idea how much it was really worth. 2) Wanted some feedback from a spinner on the quality (she was stoked) 3) Wanted some cash rather than a fleece
We also gave one shetland fleece to the lady that gave us the angora buck. It only seemed fair - a $900 buck for a $15 fleece?
Left in the field is the fleece on our ram - I guess I have just been dreading the chore of fleecing him - he is such a butt-head (lol - you get it - a ram that is a butt head? ha ha) It's late, I am going to bed.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

looks like that lady that bought the angora fleece for $15 got a REALLY good deal! The one fleece on ebay is already up to $5 with 3 bids, and this is 9 days before the auction ends!!!