Tuesday, August 5, 2008

6 of One, 1/2 Dozen of the Other

Saw this tonight at the local (Chicago) Walgreens:














It sums up my feelings tonight on many levels.

  1. An employee (in Chicago) is threatening legal action because we are low on the type of work he wants to do (even though we continue to offer him gainful employment in a practically identical capacity.)
  2. My spite for the Chicago workforce should be apparent by now, but I am (apparently) naive enough to harbor high hopes for some of the candidates I have been interviewing.
  3. And actually a few other things of a more personal nature as well that I probably shouldn't blog about (mind you keep your mind out of the gutter as curiosity eats at you on this topic over the next few moments....it's simply decisions that are more personal in nature in topics that have presented themselves in our lives over the last few days)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I should have you get stuff for me while you are at Walgreens!! I want to go, but can't because I'm too far. You are there anyways,.... so... call me when you are there again, and I'll tell you what to get for me!!

angela michelle said...

Oh man I am so sorry to hear things keep turning for the worse in Chicago! When will your travails there end!? I guess we'll stop hoping you can come home on Wednesday. Also best wishes with your personal stuff.