Thursday, February 26, 2009

How much do I love em?

Well, let's just say this.  I love them kids more than I thought I would.


Sterling lost his first tooth today.  Apparently he noticed it was gone after gulping down a bite during lunch (at school.)  He was a bit disappointed and I told him that we could still get it if we really wanted it (which turned out to be a big mistake.)  Long story short, I found myself this evening donning a pair of rubber gloves and sifting through feces in a vain search for the missing tooth.  

5 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Wow! That IS love. Possibly more love than I've got for my kids!

Jessica said...

That's disgusting! I'm glad I had no idea that was going on! Oh, and you missed him going to the bathroom this morning, I guess I should have pulled you out of bed??

Wendy said...

haha. I remember a certain incident with winter in your first house in boise.... with a little constipation.
You're a great dad!

Mark A said...

Do you duty with a hart full of song!

angela michelle said...

at first I thought, what do you mean "more than I thought"--were you not planning on loving your children?

now I see that, yes, you have transcended to a higher level of love.