Monday, August 24, 2009

Letters

I am going through some old letters that have been in storage for years and came across one written to me from my sister Angela while she was off at BYU? I must have written some interesting comments to her to have illicited this response:

How are your birds? Have they mated?

And later:
I show your letters to Hiedi Jo and Jennifer and Rob sometimes but not always. When you letter says something particularly funny or characterstic of your personality then I usually show it to people.
Apparently, I must have written really weird stuff in my letters?

2 comments:

angela michelle said...

You must have asked me if I showed your letters to anyone. You did write cute letters, and once drew a picture of a deer that I kept up on my bulletin board. Once you wrote a letter with your thoughts on "Sa-darn Hussein," (this was right before the first Gulf War) and I thought that was pretty hilarious. I always enjoyed you very much as a boy.

Mom said...

I recall we had the two little birds who actually did mate and it seemed to kill the mama to go through the process! They were very sweeet birds and when the one got sick the other would perch close to it and kind of hold it up.